How can I use i Mind Map Tony Buzan to study?

Senin

Update info from thinkbuzan: How can I use i MindMap Tony Buzan to study?




i MindMap makes studying easier for students, giving you more free time. Find out how Mind Mapping can improve study skills. Here is a quick look at the student activities that i MindMap Tony Buzan can help with:

Generating original ideas and opinions, ideal for exams where evidence of independent thinking is rewarded.

Creating essay plans which order your ideas and automatically show connections between them (crucial in exam marking criteria), then exporting into Word when it's time to write.

Collaborating with your friends and fellow students. Whether you export to PDF or image file format, or use the Screen Capture Tool, you can share your ideas in a variety of ways.

Studying for exams - a dreaded period in every student life! iMindMap takes the stress out of revision with easy to use focus tools which promote memory.

Planning your time and making study timetables. With all the time you will save making notes, you can have more free time to reflect on topics and form your own opinions.

Does it really help students like me?

We know that iMindMap and Mind Mapping help students just like you around the world get better exam results, enjoy learning more and secure higher education places. But don't just take our word for it, take a look at these student testimonials:

"The results I achieved using iMindMap were fantastic and it was so easy to use. The software assisted me with my revision for exams. By the end of Year 10 I had achieved a D and E grade in Geography and History. After using iMindMap for revision, I achieved A grades in both!"

Tom Jones, Student, Cowbridge High School

"I am a terrible note maker, I tend to read a text and end up copying the whole text into my notes which is why Mind Mapping is ideal for me...you can only have keywords on the branches and not reams of text. iMindMap has enabled me to reduce my notes by about 95% quickly and with visually pleasing results."

Rob Williams, Student

"Last June I was diagnosed with dyslexia... iMindMap really helped me. I saw my grades go up and feel more confident in my abilities."

Gemma Ryder, Student

"Just completed my exams recently and I am happy and confident about it. A large part of this is due to iMindMap...a truly groundbreaking software that helps you think, an invaluable asset for students of any level and any discipline."

Yong Sheng, Loughborough University Student

To see more, visit our Testimonials page.

Interested in Mind Mapping? You can get a FREE trial of iMindMap, the only Mind Mapping software from Tony Buzan, the inventor of Mind Maps.

Source: http://www.thinkbuzan.com/

0 comments:

Mind Map selangkah Jadi JUARA!

Mind Map selangkah Jadi JUARA!
Mind Map, Memory, Speed Reading, Teknik Ujian, English Five Fingers
 
 
 

iMindMap

iMindMap Free

Sponsor

http://belanjabareng.com/ MAU BELANJA TONER MURAH DAN BERMUTU? DISIINI TEMPATNYA! BERGARANSI///